Our Preschool Program
Holy Trinity offers 3 and 4 year old preschool programs designed to ease your child's transition from a nurturing family environment to a more challenging and structured school environment. Our teachers strive to instill a positive self-image and positive attitude toward learning in every child since these traits are critical to each child's personal growth and academic achievement throughout their school years.
At Holy Trinity Preschool -
- your child will be part of a cheerful, safe and nurturing environment
- your child will be encouraged to grow socially through play
- your child’s curriculum will focus on strengthening early literacy through daily stories & weekly visits to the library
- kindergarten benchmarks in reading and math are used to create the curriculum
- your child will learn through readiness activities, crafts, large and small motor exercises, stories, songs and games
- formal evaluations are done twice a year
3 year old half-day preschool meets two days per week on Thursday and Friday from 8:00-11:15 am.
3 year old full-day preschool meets two days per week from 8:00 am - 2:30 pm (2-day full-day students attend Th-Fri).
4 year old half-day preschool meets three days per week on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:00-11:15 am.
4 year old full-day preschool meets three or five days per week from 8:00 am - 2:30 pm (3-day full-day students attend Mon-Wed).